Dublin, Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “UK car rental market, by vehicle type (economy, executive, luxury), by channel (online, offline), by type (autonomous , with driver), By End Use (Local, Airport, Remote Station), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027″ has been added to the report from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The UK Car Rental Market is expected to register growth over the forecast period, 2023-2027
Advancements in mobile car rental applications, internet services, location-based tariff adjustments, simple user interface coupled with the rapid rise of online service providers are contributing to the growth of the rental market cars in the UK.
The entry of new players into the rental services market and the expansion of the car rental service are some of the factors supporting the growth of the UK car rental market in the coming years. Rising trend of on-demand transportation services and low car ownership rate among millennials are some of the factors supporting the growth of car rental market in UK.
The UK car rental market is segmented by vehicle type, channel, type, end use, competitive landscape and regional distribution. Based on vehicle type, the market is further segmented into economy, executive and luxury. The economy vehicle segment is expected to hold the largest share of the UK car rental market owing to their increased adoption for short distance travel. Rising demand for leisure travel could contribute to the rapid growth of the luxury car segment in the coming years.
Leading companies in the UK car rental market are Lex Autolease Ltd., Alphabet (GB) Ltd, Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Ltd., LeasePlan UK Ltd., Europcar Mobility Group, Avis Budget Group Inc. , Hertz UK Ltd. , Sixt SE, Dollar Rent A Car, Inc., Green Motion International, among others.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the UK car rental market market size from 2017 to 2021.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of United Kingdom Car Rental Market from 2022 to 2027 and the growth rate till 2027.
- To classify and forecast the UK car rental market based on vehicle type, channel, type, end-use, region and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the UK car rental market.
- Identify drivers and challenges of the UK car rental market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the UK car rental market.
- Identify and analyze the profiles of major players operating in the UK car rental market.
- Identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the UK car rental market
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the main companies present in the UK car rental market.
- Lex Autolease Ltd.
- Alphabet (GB) Ltd
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Ltd
- LeasePlan UK Ltd
- Europcar Mobility Group
- Avis Budget Group Inc.
- Hertz UK Ltd
- SIXT SE
- Dollar Rent A Car, Inc.,
- GreenMotion International
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: 2017-2020
- Base year: 2021
- Estimated year: 2022E
- Forecast period: 2023F-2027F
UK car rental market, by vehicle type:
UK car rental market, by channel:
UK car rental market, by type:
- Heat Driven
UK car rental market, by end use:
UK car rental market, by region:
- East Anglia
- South West
- South East
- East Midlands
- Yorkshire and Humberside
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ub2y3b