Global Car Rental Market Outlook 2020-2025
DUBLIN, February 21, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The “Car Rental Industry Report: Trends, Forecasts and Competitive Analysis” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global car rental industry is expected to reach a $ 120 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2025.
The future of the global car rental industry looks bright with opportunities in the business and leisure travel industry. The main drivers of this market are the growing global tourism industry, the increase in the number of international air travelers and the increase in income levels across the world.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include an improved user experience through digitization, additional green vehicles in the fleets of rental car companies and the concept of autonomous driving instead of hire a driver.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Hertz Group AG, Avis Budget Group Inc., Uber, Europcar Mobility Group SA, Redcap Tour, ANI technologies Pvt. limited and Sixt AG are the leading providers of car rental services in the global car rental industry.
Some features of the report include:
- Market size estimates: Estimate of the size of the rental car industry in terms of shipping value ($ billion).
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and regions.
- Segmentation analysis: Size of the car rental industry by various segments such as location, customer, vehicle, and method of booking in terms of value.
- Regional analysis: Distribution of car rental industry by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of the world.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different segments and regions of the car rental industry.
- Strategic analysis : This includes mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and the car rental competitive landscape among rental car suppliers.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s five forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising and high-growth growth opportunities for the global car rental industry by location (at the airport and non-airport), customer type (business, leisure and others), booking mode (on-line and off-line), vehicle type (luxury cars, company cars, economy cars, sport utility vehicles and others) and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world)?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow faster and why?
- Q.3 Which region will experience faster growth and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges and business risks in this market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
- Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some of the changing customer demands in the market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the main players in this market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing to grow the business?
- Q.10 What are some of the competing services and processes in this market and what threat do they pose to loss of market share through substitution of services?
- Q.11 What M&A activity has taken place over the past 5 years and what has been its impact on the industry?
Key topics covered
2. Market context and classifications
2.1: Introduction, context and classifications
2.2: Supply chain
2.3: Industry drivers and challenges
3. Industry trends and forecast analysis from 2014 to 2025
3.1: Macroeconomic trends (2014-2019) and forecasts (2020-2025)
3.2: Global Car Rental Industry Trends (2014-2019) and Forecast (2020-2025)
3.3: Global Car Rental Industry by Location
3.3.1: Outside the airport
3.3.2: At the airport
3.4: Global Car Rental Industry by Customers
3.5: Global Car Rental Industry by Vehicle Type
3.5.1: Luxury cars
3.5.2: Company cars
3.5.3: Economy cars
3.5.4: Sport utility vehicles
3.5.5: Multiple utility vehicles
3.6: Global Car Rental Industry by Booking Method
3.6.1: Online reservation
3.6.2: Offline reservation
4. Industry Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region (2014-2025)
4.1: Global Car Rental Industry by Regions
4.2: North American rental car industry
4.3: European car rental industry
4.4: APAC Car Rental Industry
4.5: Car rental industry in the right-of-way
5. Competitor analysis
5.1: Analysis of the service portfolio
5.2: Industry share analysis
5.3: Geographic scope
5.4: Porter’s five forces analysis
6. Growth opportunities and strategic analysis
6.1: Analysis of growth opportunities
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Car Rental Industry by Location
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Car Rental Industry by Customers
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Car Rental Industry by Booking Method
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Car Rental Industry by Vehicle Type
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Global Car Rental Industry by Region
6.2: Emerging trends in the global car rental market
6.3: Strategic analysis
6.3.1: Launch of new services
6.3.2: Expanding the capacity of the global car rental industry
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Car Rental Industry
6.3.4: Certification and license
6.3.5: Technological development
7. Company profiles of the main players
7.1: Enterprise Rent-a-Car
7.2: Hertz Global Holdings Inc.
7.3: Groupe Avis Budget Inc.
7.4: Europcar Mobility Group SA
7.5: Sixt SE
7.6: Localiza Rent a Car SA
7.7: Ichinen Holdings Co. Ltd.
7.8: Redcap Tour Co. Ltd.
7.9: Empresas Tattersall SA
7.10: Warisan TC Holdings Berhad
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fkmqbq
Research and Markets also offers Custom search services providing targeted, comprehensive and appropriate research.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets