Global Car Rental Market (2021 to 2026)
DUBLIN, February 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Car Rental Market (2021-2026) by Car Type, Application, Rental Category.” Method of booking, end user, geography, competitive analysis and impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global car rental market is estimated at $86.21 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $146.58 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 11.2%.
The market is driven by the growth of the travel and tourism industry, the increasing integration of advanced digital technologies in car rental services, and the growing interest in autonomous vehicles. In addition, value-for-money car rental services and advancements in rental processes are expected to drive significant demand in the market. The market may face potential challenges in growth due to fluctuating crude oil prices which impacts rental rates. Some factors, such as the lack of service providers in remote areas, may affect the growth of the market.
The future of the global car rental industry looks bright, with opportunities in the business and leisure travel industry. The market can expect to display opportunities such as continued demand attributed to online car rental services and high smartphone penetration coupled with the introduction of mobile applications by market players.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Ride-on Rentals, Zoom Car, Volkswagen, Urban Glider, Rental car.com, TOYOTA Rent a Car, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
- The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global car rental market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Growth of leisure and business travelers
4.1.2 Growing Trends in Ride-Sharing, Micro-Mobility and Peer-to-Peer Car-Sharing Services
4.1.3 Growing Availability of Premium Luxury and Economy Vehicles in Developing Regions
4.2.1 Growth of low-cost public transport
4.2.2 Lack of service providers in remote areas
4.3.1 Continued Demand Attributed to Online Car Rental Services
4.3.2 Increase in Smartphone Penetration with Rise in Mobile Applications by Market Player
4.4.1 Crude Oil Price Fluctuations Impact Rental Rates
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Car Rental Market, By Car Type
6.2 Economy cars
6.3 Luxury cars
7 Global Car Rental Market, By Application
8 Global car rental market, by rental category
8.2 Short term
8.3 Long term
9 Global car rental market, by mode of booking
10 Global Car Rental Market, By End User
11 Global car rental market, by geography
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1M&A and investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 company profiles
13.1 As Rent
13.2 AI-Futtaim Vehicle Rental Company
13.3 Alamo Rent A Car
13.4 ANI Technologies
13.5 Budget Group Reviews
13.6 Bandago Van Rental
13.7 Economy car rental
13.8 Capps Truck & Van Rental
$13.11 Car rental
13.12 Eco Rent A Car
13.13 Enterprise Rent-A-Car
13.14 Essen Rental
13.15 Europcar Mobility
13.16 Fox Rent A Car
13.17 GlobalCar Rental
13.19 Lottery Rental
13.20 Rental Car.com
13.21 Ride on Rentals
13.23 The Hertz Company
13.24 TOYOTA Rent A Car
1:25 p.m. Uber Technologies
13.26 Urban Glider
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fz2nst
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets