WILMINGTON, DE /ACCESSWIRE/August 23, 2022 / Transparency Market Research Inc. – The booming and ever-changing global travel industry propels the need for various types of customer-centric services, driving the growth of the car rental market. The advent of online channels in the car rental market is creating many exciting opportunities in the industry. Due to these factors, the global car rental market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
The increasing proliferation of Internet services, due to the increased use of smartphones, has given players in the car rental market the opportunity to offer various unique online services. These services help customers rent a vehicle at any time and in a wide range of locations.
Additionally, these online services offered by car rental market players also help customers manage and initiate their reservations virtually, and support payment through online gateways while on the go.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1633
Key Findings of the Low Calorie Foods Market Research
- Increased use of technology to improve user experience: Car rental market players are focusing on the integration of digital technologies, including connected devices, infotainment devices, enhanced music systems, and GPS and navigation systems, to enhance the customer experience .
- Increase in recreational activities among the millennial population: The growing preference of the millennial population around the world for leisure activities has boosted the demand for high quality luxury vehicles in the car rental market. This trend is also reinforced by the growing propensity of the young population to pay extra for comfortable and luxurious vehicles for short-term transportation.
- Industry players have focused on increasing their fleet size: Major players in the car rental market are focusing on acquiring more and more vehicles to boost their fleet size. For example, Tesla Motors and Hertz Rentals teamed up in November 2021, with the goal of Tesla supplying Hertz with 100,000 Tesla Model 3S cars by 2022.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=1633
Car rental market: main drivers
- The increase in the number of travelers worldwide, complemented by the widespread availability of budget car rental services and increasing disposable income, is driving the expansion of the car rental market.
- Concerns about the overhead costs of owning a passenger vehicle, which compel travelers to rent or lease luxury passenger vehicles on a short-term, on-demand basis, are also triggering growth in the market for passenger vehicles. car rental.
Car rental market: regional growth dynamics
- North America leads the car rental market, due to the common practice of renting cars for business and leisure travel. In addition to this, growing awareness among North American consumers about the profitability of renting cars through economy rental services is also expected to present regional players in the car rental market with promising growth opportunities. .
- The growing adoption of internet services, owing to the growing proliferation of smartphones in the region, is also creating exciting opportunities for rental service providers in the North America car rental market. Players in the region make extensive use of internet-based services to advertise their products and offer various services to their customers to simplify their rental experience.
Car rental market: key players
Some of the major players in the car rental market are Avis Rent A Car System, LLC, Carzonrent India Pvt. Ltd., Europcar, Localiza, Sixt Group, Alamo, Budget Rent A Car System, Inc., Enterprise Holdings, Inc., The Hertz Corporation and National Car Rental. The major players in the car rental market are enriching their product portfolios by engaging in strategic partnerships, as well as through the acquisition of various international and regional players.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=1633
Global car rental market: segmentation
- Luxury car
- executive car
- Economy car
- Car SUV
- CUV car
- Airport transfer
- Outside airport
- Driver driven
Consumer Goods Research Reports
In-flight catering services market – The global in-flight catering services market is expected to reach US$27 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2031
Travel and Tourism Market – The global travel and tourism market is expected to reach US$16.20 billion by the end of 2031, it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% from 2022 to 2031
Motorcycle Helmet Market – The global motorcycle helmet market is expected to reach $4.6 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2031
Wireless Headphones Market – The global wireless headphones market is expected to reach US$18.2 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2031
Hotel Market – The global hotel market is expected to reach US$1.27 billion by the end of 2031, it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2022 to 2031
Interactive Kiosk Market – The global interactive kiosk market is expected to reach a value of US$49.9 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2022 to 2031
North America Online High-End Home Improvement Market – The North American Online High-End Home Improvement Market is expected to reach a value of US$1 billion by the end of 2031
Outdoor Apparel Market – The global outdoor apparel market is expected to reach the value of US$23.6 billion by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, is a global market research firm providing custom research and consulting services. TMR provides detailed information on the factors driving the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities in various segments based on source, application, sales channel, and end use that will drive market growth over the next 9 years.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
THE SOURCE: Transparency Market Research Inc.